Well my hometown of D.C. certainly has been busy over the past few days: first they snag Willie Parker to join Larry Johnson and Clinton Portis in the backfield, and tonight Philly trades away McNabb to the Skins for the 37th pick in 2010 and either a 3rd or 4th rounder in 2011. I think this trade might have been concocted entirely by twitter in an effort to get an insane amount of updates going here. Now if only the Redskins could actually put together a decent o-line this year...
Let's get right to tonight's links:
- The Hazean takes a quick look at the fantasy implications in Donovan McNabb Traded to the Redskins.
- I heart offensive line talk - it just seems like there's never enough. So I've been a fan of Football Outsiders' Offensive Line Continuity Scores - draw your own conclusions but if nothing else, it's one of those interesting little nuggets to feed a football-starved mind in the offseason.
- Meanwhile if your mind is more on the NFL draft, take a look at FFToolbox.com's Ben's Brain: NFL Draft Buzz - Rising and Falling for thoughts on which rookies are making moves up or down the draft list.
- FFXtreme has expanded their 2010 projections to include all offensive positions - QBs, WRs, TEs (and RBs if you missed that link a week or so ago).
- Working Man Sports has some fleshed-out QB rankings for 2010 - see why Tom Brady falls into Tier 2...behind Matt Schaub.
- I'm digging the Bruno Boys' Three Burning Questions by team series - scope out the NFC West and NFC North so far.