The 2010 draft is complete...as is my trip to Boston. So thanks for being patient with my blog silence over the weekend - hope you found some other awesome resources to answer all your fantasy football needs. There are of course a ton of links to get to today so I'm just going to fly through them:
- I'm seeing a ton of rookie rankings and analysis of course - here are some top reads on that front:
- Razzball's NFL Draft Fantasy Fallout
- FFXtreme's 2010 Fantasy Football Rookie Rankings
- FantasyFanPlay's 2010 Impact Rookies
- Though before you get too gung ho about any of these guys, swing by a great read by CBSSports.com's Dave Richard (ooh, I love an article that includes a scatter plot) that looks at historically how valuable rookies are in fantasyland: The impact of rookies in fantasy.
- IDP leagues seem to be growing in popularity each year so I can only imagine how many of you are going to be psyched to read RapidDraft's Draft reaction: First-round IDPs, which includes extensive thoughts on the guys that will be immediate starters and notes and such on the rest of the bunch.
- The Hazean has cranked out two solid articles already this week that I think you'll find valuable - the first looks at the Fantasy fallout from the 2010 NFL Draft and includes some links to great fantasy analysis of the draft. Second Hazean article is his weekly look at injuries in Tuesday Morning Rehab.
- FFToolbox also has two solid links today...first up, they have updated their Keeper and Dynasty League Rankings to include this year's newbies - this link will take you to the RBs but you can easily navigate from there to the other positions as well. Or take a look at Ben's Brain: Recapping the offseason and a fantasy look ahead - great stuff here with a team-by-team look at each team's best draft picks, sleepers, and remaining positional needs. Ben is going through each division so this link goes to the NFC East.
- Finally, I read this one while I was on the bus back from Boston last night - in Grading the Draft, Rotoworld gives each team a grade on their draft picks with analysis on which players are likely to start this year vs evolve over time. Helpful read for a snapshot on each team, definitely recommend it.