Oh the Broncos are dismal; the weather here is rather dismal; I dismally went to the dentist today and learned a filling needs to be redone; and my cat is dismally on his way to the vet to get a spot on his leg checked out that he's been chewing at like crazy (probably his protest for having an infant in the house, stealing his snuggle time). So things are mildly dismal in the FFLibrarian world except for the fact that we magically have two MNF games tonight...and that infant, oh he slept for over 8 hours one night this weekend. Solid. My return to sanity and normalcy is in sight, my friends.
Enjoy the double MNF night and I hope you all are looking at great numbers from your first weekend of the playoffs (despite Aaron Rodgers of course). Hope this links help!
- Review of Week 15 games:
- RapidDraft's RapidReactions Week 14: Fantasy Football Advice
- Football Outsiders' Audibles at the Line: Week 14
- Roto Arcade's Sunday Scene, Week 14: Replacing your irreplaceable QB (offers up 5 alternative QBs to Rodgers if you need one...)
- Waiver wire advice:
- Bruno Boys' Week 15 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire - Pick Them Up
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Fantasy Ticker: Week 15
- FootballDocs' Waiver Wire NFL Week 15
- FFGeekBlog's The Wire - Week 15: Bottom of the Barrel
- KFFL.com's Post-game injury report (sorry, Rodgers owners, I know it's like kicking you while you're down to repeatedly see this news)
- LestersLegends.com has his Fantasy Football QB Rankings up for Week 15 already - gotta love how on the ball LL is, especially as we're getting closer and closer to holiday travel season. The earlier in the week you can get your FF advice, the better I say. Though late week check ups on your squad are always heavily endorsed of course.