One of the reasons I absolutely love doing this blog is the fact that you all send some of the more interesting and helpful e-mails with your own tips about websites or players. Yesterday I heard from a reader that very wisely pointed out that Joe Webb (Vikings QB) could be a very tricky and clever play for those of you in need of a WR - if he's healthy and starts at QB this week. Yup, you read that right. If you're in a Yahoo league, Webb is eligible at both the QB and WR spots and while he won't put up a tremendous stat line for a QB, he might well be able to top your WR3's numbers and is someone to consider this week if you're in a tight spot. Gotta pull out all the stops when you're in a playoff battle!
Other advice for Week 15 as follows...
- Thursday Night Football thoughts and suggestions:
- Start/sit links:
- FFToolbox.com's Start 'em and Sit 'em
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench List Week 15 2010
- FantasyFootballXtreme's Start and Bench Advice: Week 15
- NFL.com's Stewart, Hightower have fantastic fantasy matchups in Week 15
- Roto Arcade's Flames: Brandon Jacobs is alive! He's alive!
- Rankings and projections:
- IDP links: