Well it's far later in the day than I had planned to get this post up - nap scheduling just didn't jive with my posting plans. But better late than never!
So somehow despite having 53+ points from Aaron Rodgers on one of my teams, I still lost by a slim margin in Week 4. Add in the excessive family puke fest over the weekend and it was not a good week for me clearly. I'm ready to move on. I've got lots of waiver wire items for you today so let's head right on over to tonight's links.
- Waiver wire linkage:
- Razzball.com's Week 5 Waivering Wire
- ProFootballFocus' Waiver Wire - Week 5
- FFToolbox.com's Week 5: Pickups of the Week
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Fantasy Ticker: Week 5
- KFFL.com's position-based waiver suggestions - link goes to RBs
- Rotoworld's The Talented Mr. Ridley
- Waiver links for IDP leagues:
- Rotoprofessor.com has rankings up for Week 5 already - scope out their Top 25 Quarterbacks or turn to LestersLegends.com's QB Rankings - Week 5.
- Fantasy Knuckleheads have the latest stats on targets through Week 4 - see a list of the top 100 players by targets. Check out Sproles, Forte and Tolbert all sitting there at 30+ targets already...impressive.