I'm hopping on a plane this afternoon and heading to Evanston, IL for my college reunion. My husband's college reunion is also coincidentally this weekend, so he's headed off to his reunion tomorrow morning and for the first time neither of us will spend the night with our son - instead he'll be in the capable hands of his grandparents for about 30 hours. My in-laws are fantastic, our son clearly knows and likes them, and they have years and years of caring for their own kids to lead them through this weekend...but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't anxious about it. Ultimately I'm confident our son will do just fine without us...the real question is probably how we will do without him!
Let's talk football now though - there are plenty of unknown quandaries in the fantasy world to tackle (like how on earth did I end up with John Beck on my roster?). Jump on it:
- Start/sit suggestions:
- CBSSports.com's Week 7 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate - anyone catch him on The League last night?
- NFL.com's Tebow should roll for the Broncos and fantasy owners - does it make any other Broncos fans nervous when pretty much every fantasy expert is talking about how awesome Tebow will be this week??
- Bruno Boys' Week 7 Start ems
- Ask the Commish's Sit or Start
- FootballDocs' Start Sit
- The Fifth Down's Week 7 in Fantasy Football: Favorable and Unfavorable Matchups
- Fantasy Football Nerd's Where to Put 'Em
- Not Just a Game's Week Seven Automatic/Don't Do It