My sister-in-law loves Halloween in the way that you and I presumably love fantasy football: it's a deep, somewhat crazy passion. I'm fairly confident that she's been planning her daughter's first Halloween costume since moments after learning she was pregnant. So this weekend we're heading on down to Atlanta to spend the weekend together and enjoy such a major holiday with them.
As noted yesterday, you all rocked last week's start/sit accuracy competition from FantasyPros.com. Here's your chance to do it again - answer these 10 questions and demonstrate your fantasy brilliance.
Now let's scope out today's links to help you create the perfect Week 8 lineup:
- Start/sit suggestions for Week 8:
- RotoExperts.com's Hot Freaks
- FootballDocs' Start Sit
- NFL.com's Sproles should batter the Rams for fantasy owners
- LestersLegends.com's 2011 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Week 8
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Dez Bryant owners to remain silent in Week 8
- SI's Week 8 Start 'em, Sit 'em
- FakeTeams' Week 8: Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- The Fantasy Shrink's Week 8 Fantasy Football Rankings
- Dynasty League Football's Weekly QB Rankings
- FFToday.com's QB& RB Rankings
- USA Today's Value meter: Week 8 fantasy rankings
- NFL.com's Player Rankings
- AthlonSports' Fantasy Football Rankings: Week 8
- FantasyAlarm.com's Week 8 Running Back Rankings
- Other quality links:
- Rotoworld's Target Watch: Week 8 includes a ton of target stats all in one spot - it's a team-by-team approach that includes targets for Weeks 1-7 plus analysis on what to expect this week and beyond.
- FantasySharks.com's IDP Cheatsheet for Week 8
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Ten most intriguing players of Week 8 (note, a video starts up right away)
- Get yourself set for your fantasy playoffs - see who FantasyOmatic.com ranks at the top for Weeks 14-16.
- Roto Arcade's rest-of-season rankings continue to roll with their look at RBs, kickers, and defenses in Shuffle Up and Run: Chris Johnson's Treehouse of Horror.
- Here's our weekly exclusive for FFLibrarian readers from RotoExperts.com - this week's awsonimity is a primer of sorts on the stats that you'll want to focus on (Yards After Catch, for example) and the stats you can ignore (Dropped Passes).