I dropped my husband off at the airport this morning - he's headed to a conference in Vail for a long weekend. Those of you who have been around the blog long enough to know we lived in Boulder, Colorado, for many years can guess just how jealous I am to not be joining my husband. But I've got gorgeous weather, Week 5 football, and a happy toddler to keep me company this weekend.
It's that time of the week - FantasyPros.com's start/sit accuracy challenge for Week 5 is ready. Head on over and answer 10 quick start/sit questions to demonstrate just how smart FFLibrarian readers are - we're in 6th place in the challenge and I'd love to pull ahead!
Start/sit links are starting to pour in, so have it:
- Start/sit linkage:
- FakeTeams' Week 5: Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Schaub to open Dunder Mifflin branch in Houston
- Bruno Boys' Week 5 Fantasy Football Start Ems
- FootballDocs' Start Sit Advice
- Not Just a Game's Automatic/Don't Do It
- SI's Week 5 Start 'em, Sit 'em
- LestersLegends.com's Start/Sit Week 5
- ESPN.com's Week 5 rankings - Running Backs
- Razzball.com's Week 5 Fantasy Football Rankings
- The Fantasy Shrink's Week 5 Rankings
- WalterFootball.com's Week 5 Fantasy Rankings
- Pyromaniac.com's Week 5 - Player Rankings
- Fleaflicker.com's Week 5 projections - this link goes to projections for the flex spot
- Other gems:
- Razzball.com's Bye Week Fillers is a nice, quick read with suggestions at QB, RB, WR, and TE. I went with
Parker PrestonPreston Parker (ha! my flub there makes my following point even more vivid...) as my Andre Johnson replacement (I know, it's laughable that anyone whose name I didn't know a few weeks ago could replace AJ) and am crossing my fingers for the best.
- Or for more last minute bye week advice, see The Hazean's Bye Week Plug-and-Plays for Week 5.
- Roto Arcade's Shuffle Up and Pass: Sympathy for Tony Romo has rest-of-the-season rankings for passing positions.
- CBSSports.com's Tricks of the trends after Week 4 has some nice summary stats and visual aids to see how targets, red zone, and goal line stats are all shaping up thus far.