It will come as a surprise to no one that I've researched the heck out of life with a newborn during these first few weeks of his life - and again, probably to no one's surprise, all the research in the world can't quite prepare you for the real deal. But one thing that I'm hoping will come true and evolve just as the research details is the idea that once an infant passes the 6 week mark, that life starts to get easier. I've hung my hopes on these words of wisdom since they come from multiple experts who have dealt with thousands of babies, and who am I to argue with baby experts? Plus I'm more or less desperate to believe that easier days are right around the corner.
You might be feeling the same way about your fantasy teams - maybe your teams are barely still in the race and you're pinning all your playoff hopes on advice from the experts. So if expert advice is what you're looking for, well I've got plenty of it, my friends. Read on for a start/sit-heavy bunch of links:
- Start/sit pearls of wisdom:
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Ochocinco's putrid alter-ego to make cameo in Week 9
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 9
- FFNerd's Where to Put 'em
- The Football Girl's Start 'em/Sit 'em Quarterbacks and Running Backs Edition and Wide Receivers and Tight Ends Edition
- LestersLegends.com's Start/Sit Week 9
- CBSSports.com's Week 9 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- Fantasy Football Cafe's Who to Start & Sit
- Fifth Down's Week 9 in Fantasy Football: Matchups and Q&A
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Start or Sit: Week Nine
- Or if what you're really looking for is rankings, try Razzball.com's Week 9 Positional Rankings or Bruno Boys' Weekly Rankings (link goes to WRs).
- Or for even more lineup advice this week, try SportingNews' Roster Analyzer which allows you to click and drag your roster and find out what your suggested roster might be.