It's a nasty day here in NYC - cold and rainy. Perfect day to curl up at home, oh say, with a warm and cuddly baby? Lucky me.
Kudos to my boss for sending me a link to Juice Analytics' visual take on football stats - I love that this shows both offensive skill player stats as well as tackles (solo and assisted) for those in IDP leagues. I'm linking over to the Team Defense portion since I think this is a really quick and easy spot to assess how each defense stacks up in terms of pass and rush D.
Along the same lines, you can also check out Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy's Best and Worst Defenses to Face After Week 8. Note that this is all about fantasy points allowed versus the previous link which was straight up NFL stats.
Moving on to the rest of today's links:
- First up, as promised some links with the fantasy fallout from Randy Moss going to the Titans:
- Start/sit advice for Week 9:
- Ask The Commish's Sit or Start for Week 9
- FantasyFanPlay.com's Play 'em and Lay 'em
- NFL.com's Start 'em, Sit 'em: Forte, Tomlinson should roll for fantasy owners in Week 9
- Positional rankings and projections (note that most sites have links to the other positions available):
- Mr. Fantasy's Week 9 2010 Quarterback Rankings
- Bruno Boys' Week 9 Fantasy Football Rankings: Wide Receivers
- Roto Arcade's Early Position Ranks, Week 9
- FFToday.com's Quarterback Projections: 2010 Week 9
- Pyromaniac.com's Player Rankings - Week 9
- ProFootballFocus.com's IDP Stock Market - Week 9 has advice on players to buy, hold or sell.
- FantasyPros911.com's Fantasy Football Week 9 Sleepers - yes, that's the Raiders Defense you see on there. Gotta love bold calls.
- A little something extra from the Shuffle Up & Deal dudes at Roto Arcade - their Midseason PPR Special.