I've found a new stat to love: my son's weight and height percentiles. He turned 1 month old over the weekend so this morning we trooped over to the doctor for a check up, and I must say I'm just totally into knowing where he hits the averages (for those that don't mind indulging me, he's long and lean, hitting the length/height charts at the 80th percentile and weight charts at the 15th percentile; am going to refer to him as my Lean, Mean, Fighting Machine until he catches up in the weight category).
Sometimes though averages and stats don't help at all...as those of you who used this week's Consensus Start/Sit list might have figured out. Let's take a look at today's links:
- First up before we get into the normal links, heads up that there are reports that the Vikings have waived Randy Moss. Craziness.
- For a recap of the Week 8 Sunday games, cruise on over to one of the following sites:
- Football Outsiders' Audibles at the Line: Week 8
- Behrens lays it all out in Roto Arcade's Sunday Scene, Week 8: Horrors continue for Donovan McNabb
- Rotoworld reviews the injuries from the weekend in Limping Ain't Easy
- Waiver wire suggestions: