Well it's a beautiful fall day here and we had a Thursday Night Football game with a pretty sweet finish to start Week 10 off right. My brother-in-law lives in Atlanta and was at the game; I was definitely feeling a bit jealous.
Lots of start/sit links to get to today - and as always I'll be back by tomorrow with the consensus start/sit list.
- Start/sit links:
- SI's NFL Week 10: Start 'Em/Sit 'Em - goes through each matchup noting which players you'll want to start and sit, so it's fairly extensive.
- Razzball.com's Schmidt, Schmart, Week 10
- Matthew Berry's Week 10's Love/Hate - love the reality stats talk here
- Fifth Down's Week 10 in Fantasy Football: Matchups and Q&A
- The Hazean's Start & Sit Extravaganza, Week 10
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Start or sit: Week 10
- CBSSports.com's Week 10 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- RotoExperts.com's Hot Freaks
- Other links of interest:
- FantasyPros.com reveals How Accurate are Yahoo, ESPN and CBS fantasy projections? on the Fifth Down - interesting stuff. And speaking of which, here's one more start/sit list from John Paulsen of The Scores Report, the dude with the leading expert accuracy with weekly rankings/projections this season according to FantasyPros.com.
- You may be particularly interested in Stephania Bell's blog on ESPN, Injury updates: Andre Johnson, Sidney Rice if you've got some players with injury concerns.
- FFArmory.com has a new bit of data for you this week - they've charted team defense stats from play in the red zone. I find the number of red zone plays it takes to score a TD particularly interesting but there's other good stuff like RZ attempts and plays - and of course TDs.