Ed Hochuli, you have competition. We had a friend over last night for Thursday Night Football and we all noticed that one of the refs was rocking an Ed Hochuli-like look; not quite the same buff bicep action as we've all come to know and love from Hochuli...but I'm just saying, watch out Hochuli: there's competition in Buff Ref Land.
Beyond buff refs we've got plenty of material for Week 11, so take a look:
- Start/sit for Week 11:
- Fifth Down's Week 11 in Fantasy Football: Matchups and Q&A
- Roto Experts' Lineup Lieutenant
- Matthew Berry's Love, Hate and Michael Vick
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Turner to leave uncomfortable burning sensation in the 'Lou'
- CBSSports.com's Week 11 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- FFArmory.com's Start 'em, Sit 'em Week 11
- Bruno Boys' Start 'ems
- Razzball.com's Schmidt, Schmardt, Week 11
- Week 11 rankings:
- Razzball.com's Week 11 Positional Rankings
- Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy's 2010 Week 11 Player Rankings
- Junkyard Jake's Weekly Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- IDPers might want to scope out IDP Guru's 2010 IDP Stockwatch: Week 11 if you're looking for info on guys whose stock is up or down in preparation for some lineup moves.