Greetings football friends - thanks for bearing with me this week. We headed up to the DC area on Tuesday to spend some pre-Christmas time with my family and things have been a bit busy. My 92-year-old grandma arrived yesterday and we have a complicated family plus a couple of babies here - so four generations of mostly good times have been keeping me busy. Definitely didn't mean to leave you all hanging in your time of playoffs need, so let's get right down to it with a few quick notes to start things off.
First up, don't forget that this is a funky week with a game tonight, most games on Saturday, and two more on Sunday and Monday nights. Love having the NFL on during so many days of the week but it certainly keeps you on your fantasy toes.
Next up, this is our final week to prove our fantasy worth in the FantasyPros.com weekly start/sit accuracy challenge. I'd love it if you took a few minutes to answer these 10 start/sit questions and represent for FFLibrarian.com.
Finally, remember to join the FFLibrarian Playoff Challenge again this year - looks like there are 75 of us playing already and just to let you know, I've got a prize ready to go for the winner of the challenge. Should be a good time.
And now on to the meat and potatoes:
- Start/sit suggestions:
- Roto Arcade's Flames: "Jingle Bell Rock," Bears RB could put trophy under tree and Lames: Ho, ho, no! Eli to play Grinch in battle for Big Apple
- CBSSports.com's Week 16 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em
- NFL.com's Ryan can lead fantasy owners to a league championship
- FFXtreme's Week 16: Start and Bench 2011
- FFToolbox.com's Week 16: Sit 'Em
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench Week 16
- Week 16 rankings and projections:
- ESPN's Week 16 Rankings
- The Fantasy Shrink's Week 16 Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fleaflicker.com's Projections for Week 16 at flex spot
- Razzball.com's Week 16 Fantasy Football Rankings
- AthlonSports' FF Rankings: Week 16
- FakeTeams' Week 16 Running Back Rankings
- FantasySharks.com has both your IDP Cheatsheet and Player Projections
- KFFL.com's RB - Week 16 has your PPR needs covered