In the upcoming year my mom is moving out of the house that my family has lived in for 35+ years. I was born there, made mud pies there, built innumerable snowmen there, fought repeatedly with my sister there, snuck out of ridiculously tiny windows there, and have spent every Christmas morning there. So this year will be our final Christmas there and I'm feeling fairly sentimental about it, though trying not to let my mom see that too much; I know the move will be hardest on her. But I guess this just makes this year's holiday season that much sweeter, doesn't it?
Speaking of sweet things, how about fantasy playoffs? I hope you all enjoyed last night's game - I only made it until half time or so...I think I'm cursed with a Mike Wallace - Antonio Brown bad decision problem. I essentially can start 1 of them each week (I have both in 2 different leagues) and inevitably have made the wrong decision about which one to start for the past month or so. Here's hoping you started Brown last night. Now onto today's links:
- Start/sit advice:
- Fake Teams' Week 14 Start 'em Sit 'em
- Fantasy Football Nerd's Where to Put 'Em
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 14
- LestersLegends.com's Start/Sit Week 14
- Ask the Commish's Sit or Start
- Rankings for Week 14:
- Rotoworld's Week 14 Rankings
- Fantasy Douche's Week 14 WR Rankings
- It feels almost silly to be linking out to rankings when you could simply visit Fantasy Rundown for a sweep of the rankings landscape this week. Scope it out, you won't be sorry.
- Need a fill-in for Week 14? See who Razzball.com's FF Backup Plan: Week 14 suggests.
- Each week I look forward to Evan Silva's matchups review - meaty, full of solid advice, perfect for a crucial playoff performance so scope out this week's Ravens Riding Rice.