Today might just go down as a most tremendous day in our son's life. The day was pretty good to begin with since he slept until 8 am (unreal!) but when I realized that our neighbors were getting their driveway repaved, it became an awesome day: so many trucks to go check out, huge wheels to touch, bobcats to track, all sorts of fun for the little guy - and a really nice paving crew...seriously, if you're looking for a friendly city, Knoxville is it. Anyway, now to top things off we're heading out to get my son's photo taken with Santa this afternoon. Let's hope that one goes over as well as the trucks...
Now to keep your day awesome, let's get to today's list of links:
- Start/sit links for Week 13:
- Roto Arcade's Flames: Need a win? Call the law offices of BenJarvus Green-Ellis or Lames: Ryan, Turner could walk into hornet's nest in Houston
- CBSSports.com's Week 13 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- NFL.com's Blount can lead fantasy owners to a postseason berth
- Fake Teams' Week 13 Start 'em Sit 'em
- Fantasy Football Nerd's Where to Put 'Em
- A little playoffs prep:
- Roto Arcade's Shuffle Up and Schedule: Crunching the final month for QBs, RBs
- FFToday.com's Strength of Schedule - this one goes to QBs and it's likely mighty fine for Stafford, eh?
- Rankings for Week 13: