Welcome to the post-Christmas chaos. We've had a busy 36 hours or so in our family - we celebrated Christmas with my family in DC and then hopped on a mostly empty plane back to Knoxville to spend the rest of the holiday with my husband's family. Sadly once we got to Knoxville our poor niece and sister-in-law got the pukes and our various plans for dinner, presents, etc got mostly postponed until tonight. So we're doing Christmas part 2 tonight. Fortunately we'll have an interesting Saints vs Falcons game to keep us entertained if the puking returns. Fingers crossed that they both feel better stat (what's sadder than a puking baby AND a puking mom?) and that the rest of us remain puke-free...there's lots of baby slobber going around so frankly we'll be lucky to get out of this week unscathed.
Anyway, I'm pretty certain I'm about to have a 2011 fantasy championship under my belt this year and hope you all are facing equally good news. But if your league carries into Week 17, have no fear, the links are here:
- First up though, some Week 16 game recaps and injury updates:
- Rotoworld's Au revoir, AP
- FootballOutsiders' Audibles at the Line: Week 17
- Razzball.com's Tony Romo Splits With Fantasy Owners
- Week 17 waiver wire links:
- FootballDocs' Waiver Wire Advice NFL Week 17
- Bruno Boys' Pick Them Up
- Bleacher Report's Which Week 16 Heroes Are Worth Picking Up
- FFManiaxs' Week 17 Waiver Wire
- If you lost the championship this week, don't worry, there's a place for you here, too. Roto Arcade's Runner-up rant: Five terrible ways that fantasy titles were lost is where you can turn for solace and a soft touch.