I kind of love this week between Christmas and New Year's Day - things are a little bit more mellow, lots of family and friends around, college football is on almost non-stop, and there's always the feeling that change is impending. I dig it. What I don't like is the end of the standard fantasy football season and I'm sure you all feel the same way. Just a reminder that I'll keep blogging throughout the off-season with plenty of info for the 2012 season.
I also hope that you're all planning on playing in the FFLibrarian Playoff Challenge this year - this link should help you set up a login or you can just e-mail me for an invitation.
Finally, those of you who have been participating in the weekly accuracy start/sit challenge run by FantasyPros.com should be pleased to know that we came in 4th place - check out the results here. Many, many thanks to those of you that played each week. Meanwhile if you want to see how the experts did, scope out the results which have one of my favorites, Chet Gresham of Razzball fame, coming out on top.
But I know there are plenty of you out there looking for Week 17 help, so read on:
- First things first, CBSSports.com's Who's in and who's out does a great job zeroing in on which players we can expect to see in action this weekend. For more on that front, Rotoworld's Who Can You Trust and Roto Arcade's Playing Hard or Hardly Playing: Deciphering Week 17 offer similar helpful advice.
- Start/sit for Week 17:
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench List
- FFToolbox.com's Week 17: Sit 'em
- FantasyFootballXtreme.com's Week 17 Start 'em and Sit 'em Advice
- A few waiver links for IDPers:
- FantasySharks.com's IDP Waiver Wire: Week 17
- ProFootballFocus.com's IDP Waiver Wire - Week 17
- Or take a look at FFToday's IDP Notes: Week 17
- NFL.com's Foster big 2011 could lead to bigger things in 2012 is a quick look ahead at next year.
- Or for more on 2012, scope out Roto Arcade's Exit Interview: RBs' ongoing decline leaves many questions; it's part of a series that will focus on each position - plenty more of this type of prognostication to come.
- A few rankings for Week 17: