I think this might be the longest I have ever gone without putting up a post - my apologies and I hope you all haven't been missing your football links too much! I wrapped up an awesome weekend with family and my husband and I are now in Moab, Utah with some friends. Tomorrow morning we're waking up early for a day hike in The Needles District of Canyonlands National Park. The topography here is just unreal - good stuff.
- CBS Sports has some advice on which veteran football players you're going to want to consider come fantasy draft day in The new value of some fantasy veterans - take a look at which guys will shine, which will disappoint and which surprise.
- Tony Gonzalez seems to fit right into the Atlanta offense - will Gonzo's value take a hit after all in fantasy drafts?? I'm feeling the start of an overrated value run on Gonzo; not that he'll have a bad season, just that he likely won't repeat 2008's numbers and yet the Ryan to Gonzo hype is building already...
- Check out The Hazean's Monday Morning Rehab post for the latest injury updates on guys like LT, Devin Thomas (I'm kind of intrigued by this guy...) and Derrick Mason.
- The Rotoworld guys keep the Tough to Rank series cranking, this time with a write-up on the Seattle running game. Where do Julius Jones and T.J. Duckett fit in? Could Julius Jones in particular be a great value pick this year?
- Sports Grumblings' The Dark Side enters the 2009 season with a look at players to target this year (and beyond) and players to avoid - all with an extra dose of humor.
- Finally, I've found myself looking for depth charts quite a bit lately and I highly recommend scoping out FFToolbox's 2009 NFL Depth Charts for Fantasy Football in case you're looking for a good resource.