My good fantasy karma must be out of control or something - I've made it to the championships in all three of my playoffs leagues. Amusingly, I will be playing against my husband in one league. I can say with certainty that we both really want to win, too, so I can only imagine how irritated the rest of my family will be on Christmas Eve as we check stats during quality family time. I'm still trying to work out how I can watch the Broncos game that night and not annoy the rest of my non-football loving family members.
Anyway, let's talk waivers. I already linked to a few yesterday, but read on for more:
- FF Geek Blog's The Wire: Week 16
- FFToolbox's Week 16: Pickups of the Week
- NFL.com's Risers & fallers: Jackson, Stecker headline risers
- The Hazean's Grab Bag: Week 16 isn't up quite yet but it's well worth checking back for it
- Junkyard Jake's Sleepers/Creepers
- So this was actually posted last week (and isn't a waiver article) but it includes helpful info down the stretch - Fox Sports' Waiver watch: Top playoff defenses
- Again, not a waiver wire article, but I'm still amused and informed by Rotoworld's Football Daily Dose: AP 1, Neck Beard 0 (I mean seriously, every time the camera showed Kyle Orton, I think the mustache gave me shivers...I don't mean to be so superficial but there's just something really awful about that thing).
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, fantasy football waiver wire, fantasy football sleepers