Playoffs? Playoffs? That's right, for many of you the playoffs have arrived. Others, like me, are still trying to seal the deal. Either way, you need an awesome lineup this week, right? If you happen to have some holes or injuries in your lineup then take a look at some of the waiver wire advice below:
- Rotoworld's Waiver Wired: The Finishing Touches points out that most of the guys on waivers are RB2's at best, so keep that in mind. But if you need an RB2, then you're money.
- The FF Geeks' The Wire: Week 14 is up - need a D for this week? Think about Buffalo...
- FF Toolbox has your Week 14: Pickups of the Week - again, none of these guys are making me drool over their vast potential this week...
- NFL.com's Risers & Fallers: Fargas, White headline risers - and no, not LenDale White who has injured his middle finger (why does that make me giggle like I'm in 5th grade again? Sorry, LenDale, that's an unfortunate injury, though it sounds like you're going to be okay.).
- Check back with FanNation later today for their Wire Tap article, which isn't up yet. However, I'd like to note that last week FanNation warned us that Jabar Gaffney wasn't worth picking up. And who saves the New England day last night? Jabar. What a game.
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, fantasy football waiver wire, fantasy football sleepers