Hello football friends. I can feel the playoffs creating a heightened sense of anxiety in many of you and a sudden total uncertainty in your lineups. While I certainly endorse taking a good, hard look at matchups, I do believe that you dance with them what brung you. BUT if you are anxious for some extra help and want to know who is worthy of grabbing off of waivers, take a look at my posts from Monday and yesterday - and there are a few more below as well. However, if you're really just in the mood for start/sit advice, don't worry, I've got some of those links below as well.
So first, the rest of the Week 15 waiver wire articles:
- CBS Sports' Playing the Waiver Wire: One last chance - a fascinating note in here - "Only the Jets, Steelers, Jaguars, Titans, Chargers, Cowboys, Redskins, Falcons, Panthers, Cardinals and Ravens did not have a starting running back go down this season." Wow.
- NFL.com's Fabiano: Start these waiver wire treasures - I had this conversation with my husband on Monday - where would you take Ryan Grant if your fantasy draft occurred today?
- FF Today's Through the Wire: Week 15 - if you're interested in taking a gamble on which Arizona WR will step up this week, try Jerheme Urban. Or Bryant Johnson. Or just neither and call yourself lucky not to have a hand in that mess.
- Fantasy Tailgate's Players of Interest - like a trip down memory lane for the 2007 season...
- Pigskin Addiction's Start/Bench - Week 15
- FF Xtreme's Fantasy Football Start and Bench Advice: Week 15
- FF Geek Blog 's Studs and Duds: Week 15
- FF Toolbox's Week 15: Start 'em
- CoachBox's Wheelock's Start/Bench Recommendations Week 15
- ProFootballWeekly's Week 15 fantasy matchups to exploit or avoid
- FootballDocs' Week 15 Bench/Start Advice
- Fantasy Sharks' Start/Bench List Week 15
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, fantasy football sleepers, fantasy football start or sit