I got to work this morning and for the first time in days, college kids weren't crammed into every corner of the library, desperately studying for finals. I'm starting to feel badly for the kids that are still here with finals left - and sorry for myself, too, quite frankly. I think that throughout our lives, we should all still get winter, spring and summer breaks. That hasn't worked out for me quite yet. I would likely spend much of that time focusing on football of course.
For those of you in Atlanta, you may just be digesting the Big Tuna news, but I know this is a big week for everyone that's still in the chase, so read on for start and sit advice for Week 16. First though, there are still a few waiver wire articles to post - and even more waiver links from my posts on Monday and Tuesday if you missed those.
- Rotoworld's Waiver Wired: Rhodes....to riches?
- CBS Sports' Playing the Waiver Wire: Dual Purpose - have you already been eliminated from the playoffs? No problem, read on for some thoughts on players you might want to hang onto if you're in a keeper league. Or just make a mental note of for next year's draft. Also includes waiver thoughts for this week's matchups.
- FFToday's Through the Wire: Week 16
- NFL.com's Brady, Romo faily fantasy owners in Week 15 - includes a waiver wire focus as well as a pity party for Brady & Romo owners.
- Pigskin Addiction's Start/Bench - Week 16
- FF Xtreme's Fantasy Football Start and Bench Advice: Week 16
- FF Geek Blog's Studs and Duds: Week 16
- ProFootballWeekly's Week 16 fantasy matchups to exploit or avoid
- FootballDocs' Week 16 Bench/Start Advice - a note for those who can't help but notice the tiny details - it may say week 15, but they do mean 16
- Fantasy Sharks' Start/Bench List Week 16
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, fantasy football sleepers, fantasy football start or sit