Thursday Night Football certainly makes every Thursday in December a little bit better - but when it's a Broncos TNF game that's on, Thursday becomes truly awesome. And there are probably several of you out there wondering what on earth you're supposed to do with Travis Henry and Selvin Young tonight. Certainly wish I had the magic answer for you, but the closest I can come is Mason's Morsels, a Broncos blogger who really knows an incredible amount about the Broncos. Like the fact that Selvin Young snatched up 52 tickets for tonight's game in Houston - why does that amuse me?
But let's get to the heart of the matter - start and sit links. I posted several links already yesterday but read on for many more:
- The Goat always comes with high recommendations, so check out his Playoff Fantasy Football Start 'em Sit 'em and Sleepers for Week 15
- Or remember that the Goat can also be found on the Bruno Boys' podcast Week 15 Start 'em or Sit 'em with even more valuable information.
- NFL Freaks' Start-Bench List Week 15
- FanNation's Start 'em, Sit 'em: Week 15 - I just can't decide if I'm willing to trust my playoffs fate in the hands of Rudi Johnson yet.
- Junkyard Jake brings us Mickey The Crab's Bench/Start for Week 15
- Fantasy Tailgate's Spotlight Starters and Slackers - Week 15
- CBS Sports' Week 15 Start 'em and Sit 'em - I am of course delighted to see Brandon Marshall listed first under WRs to start this week.
- NFL.com's Start 'em & Sit 'em: Week 15 - I had a lot of questions last week about playing Steve Smith and imagine there might be more this week, too. Note that Fabiano at NFL.com calls Smith "no more than a No. 3 fantasy wideout" without Delhomme at the helm.
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, fantasy football sleepers, fantasy football start or sit