With game time for the Cincinnati vs SF game less than 2 hours off, let's check out some quality resources for last minute lineup decisions, injury reports, etc.
- I do love Rotoworld's headlines section - timely updates and my first stop whenever I'm looking for injury updates or game-time decisions. I just learned that Jay Cutler had an MRI after troubles with a sore knee from his 5 sacks on Thursday night - not cool for this Broncos fan, but it looks like he's just fine.
- Another good spot for news updates is Football Guys' News section.
- And to keep going on a Rotoworld lovefest, Rotoworld's Last Minute Decisions should be and ready for your viewing later by tomorrow morning. Another great weekly article.
- Bruno Boys' Week 15 Podcast: NFL Injuries and Weather
- KFFL has a Sunday Morning Report that will aptly be posted on Sunday morning.
We're heading out to a sports bar for the first half of tonight's game but then returning home to make use of our NFL Network subscription during the second half - I'll likely get online at that point if anyone has lineup questions for tomorrow's games.
Another thing I'd like to note - just yesterday I was asking The Goat if he knew of any keeper league/2008 draft articles out there - CBS Sports has answered my call. I'll likely link to this in another post later that's all about keeper/dynasty leagues, but if you're out of the playoffs and yet still can't part with the fantasy scene this year yet, try CBS' Press Box View: Playing for Keeps for the first of a three-part series - this one includes info on QBs for 2008 and beyond.tags: fantasy football, nfl, football