Well it was a rough weekend for me from a football standpoint - I flew out to see the SEC Championship game on Saturday and the team I was pulling for, University of Tennessee, lost (but congrats to the Tigers, Chris!). I returned home last night to discover a thorough beating of all but one of my fantasy teams. Ouch. I'm ready for Week 14. I know leagues differ in when the playoffs start - for me, this coming week is the last week pre-playoffs in all of my leagues.
So if you happened to be on an airplane for most of yesterday's games (like me!) or just unable to tear yourself away from something like oh, I don't know, spending quality time with your family, don't worry - here are some links with an overview of yesterday's games:
- FF Geek Blog reports on JaMarcus' debut on the NFL scene along with other Sunday happenings in their Sunday Wrap-up: JaMarcus Russell sighting post.
- KFFL's Post-game injury report - week 13 and their Hot Off the Wire News both provide valuable injury info.
- Or try CBS Sports' Prisco Grades: Week 13 for a quick recap/grading of each team's performance this weekend. Oh my poor Broncos. How did you get a D??
- The Goat is just about the most reliable guy I know - he always has you covered when it comes to waivers and start/sit. So read on for his Playoffs Fantasy Football Sleeper and Waiver Wire Watch Week 14. I have a feeling Betts and Chris Brown are going to be all over waiver suggestions this week...by the way, everyone is invited to my place to watch the NFL Network this Thursday. Yes, I am so into the NFL that we actually subscribe. But does that really surprise anyone?
- Check back with the Bruno Boys soon for their Work the Wire, the Waiver Wire Week 14 post, which should be up soon.
- Ditto on Fantasy Football Xtreme's Week 14: Players on the Rise/Decline post.
- FootballDocs' Pickup/Drop Advice Week 14 is up and ready for your perusal.