I've been busy tabulating results from my 1st Annual FFLibrarian Readers' Choice poll - and also doing some clean-up on my annual accuracy award given to the fantasy football expert with the most accurate preseason rankings. I run the competition in conjunction with the Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FSTA) and just booked my travel and hotel (hello, Palms) for the annual FSTA conference where I'll be presenting the award - Vegas, here I come! The best part of the conference is meeting some of the faces behind the websites that I link to and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some of the fantasy experts out there.
More news to report - I'll be hosting that game watch I mentioned at the Brooklyn Buffalo Wild Wings on Thursday, December 10th. I'd love to have as many of you attend as possible, but space is going to be limited so I'll need an RSVP from those of you who are interested in coming. We'll get the night kicked off around 8 PM or so - please e-mail me before Tuesday, December 8th at noon eastern time if you'd like to attend so I can get you on the guest list (yes, seriously, a guest list - who knew?!) and I'll send any important info your way. I'm really looking forward to this - and there might even be some more contests/giveaways for attendees. So come join in on the fun on December 10th!
Lots of links to get to today - and don't forget to get your lineups set for tonight's Jets vs Bills game.
- The Fifth Down's Week 13 Fantasy Football Matchups is up - the Sablich Brothers are awesome at providing start/sit feedback and you can also find my top 3 links for the week in that article.
- Or scope out my weekly column for the Bruno Boys - I took a look at all of the many leagues I participate in to see if there are any reoccurring gems, players that seem to show up on every winning team in those leagues. Turns out there are...
- Plenty of start/sit links are up:
- 12StepDrop.com's Contentious Starts and Sits
- USA Today's Fantasy Joe's Studs, duds and sleepers
- Pyromaniac.com's Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Rapid Draft has both a Thurs Night start/bench and a Week 13 Start/Bench for the first seven games on Sunday.
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench List Week 13
- Fantasy Phenoms' Starts and Sits
- FFToolbox.com's Week 13: Sit 'Em, Start 'Em and Deep League Start 'Em
- RotoExperts' Dear Diary: Sit/Start
- Rookie Blitz has some suggestions for wide receivers that you might want to target for the playoffs in Catching Fantasy Football Playoff Fever.
- If you've got love in your heart for Steve Smith (NYG), why not vote for him in the Pro Bowl and get a chance to win tickets to the game courtesy of Fantazzle?
- Top Fantasy Football hosts this week's roundtable discussion on top start/sit candidates for Week 13.
- As always, I enjoy ProFootballWeekly.com's 10 Most Intriguing Players of Week 13. There are several players listed here whose stats for Week 13 I'm eager to see - Forsett, Britt, Fred Jackson, and Avant top my list.
- If it's rankings or projections that you're looking for, try some of these: