Happy Friday - and it truly is a happy day now that I've seen Reggie Wayne come back to life. I'll be meeting my opponent in the Buffalo Wild Wings league, Scott Engel, on live "tv" today - Scott joins up with ubatv to do a show called Fantasy Playbook every Friday afternoon. The show films in a studio in Manhattan so today I'll be heading over there to be a guest on Fantasy Playbook, which will also be streaming live if you don't have access to ubatv. Check it out from 2-3 today (or watch in from the archives if you're say gainfully employed and unable to watch a show at work) for discussion on Week 15 matchups. (Post show update: I mistakenly made a bunch of start/sit calls thinking that Pittsburgh is playing Chicago this week - my apologies! This is what happens to me at the end of a long season I suppose...)
I've got a lot going on today, so I've got a slightly abbreviated post today. I should be back with the consensus start/sit by Saturday afternoon.
- First up, this time of year you need to be bringing your best and knowing the latest on injuries can make all the difference. If you haven't put Stephania Bell's injury blog on your weekly radar, then please do so for these last few weeks - well worth the time.
- Another great read for the week (even for those of you no longer playing in your fantasy leagues), is the Fifth Down's Week 15 NFL Matchups penned by Football Outsiders' Mike Tanier. I probably say this every week but it's one of my top articles.
- Those done with fantasy leagues may also find solace in the fine analysis of Advanced NFL Stats' Are Teams Going For It More in 2009?
- There are still plenty of start/sit links out there:
- CBSSports.com's Week 15 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em
- Talented Mr. Roto's The Super-Early Top 25 Love/Hate
- Bruno Boys' Start Ems
- Yahoo's Roto Arcade - Flames/Lames: Campbell will surely taste mmm, mmm good
- Fantasy Football Fools' Week 15 Hot Hands and Cold Shoulders: Who's Going to Win Me My Championship
- The Hazean's complete start/sit up is ready in Week 15 Start & Sit.
- 12StepDrop's Contentious Starts and Sits: Week 15
- IDPers, heads up - scope out FantasySharks.com's The Hive for quality advice.
- Read up on the best and and worst of this week's passing matchups in a game-by-game analysis from Razzball's Air to the Fantasy Football Throne - good stuff and from the comments section it's clear that they answer start/sit questions ASAP.
- For one final set of rankings advice, check out one of the best - Rotoworld's Week 15 Rankings.