Well it has been a weekend of late nights and late mornings here in Brooklyn. With both my brother-in-law and some friends in town, we've been out late enjoying sporting events and good times. But it's not all puppies and lollipops here - I've lost in the playoffs to a friend who likes to needle me about any and all wins he has over me (yup, I'm talking about you, Sam), but I'm still alive and well in two other leagues including the Buffalo Wild Wings All-Star Blogger League. If Quinton Ganther can put up 22 or fewer points, I'm money and will move onto the final round of playoffs. I've got my fingers crossed since that would certainly make up for my world of hurt what with the Broncos losing to the Raiders. I can't believe I typed that sentence. So painful. But hey, at least I'm not Ryan of Fighting Chance Fantasy whose losing parlay bet means he not only has to suffer through watching Dirty Dancing but will also need to sing "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" on Fighting Chance Radio on Tuesday night. Oh good times.
Moving onto today's links:
- First up, the game reviews in case you missed any of the highlights from yesterday:
- Football Outsiders always provide an entertaining and insightful Audibles at the Line: Week 15
- CBSSports.com's First Response: There is no explanation
- Peter King's MMQB: Cowboys' win, Vikes' loss, Tomlin's call make Week 15 compelling
- Rotoworld highlights the top 5 games from the week (and wow, what a bunch of entertaining games) in Flair for the Dramatic.
- Or check out Razzball's Start Jerome Harrison From the Future!
- Since many of you have concluded your fantasy seasons (my condolences), take a look at the Bruno Boys' Red flag AFC players for 2010.
- A few waiver wire articles for anyone still in the market for a lineup upgrade:
- Lester's Legends' Get 'em or Don't Sweat 'em
- Bruno Boys' Pick Them Up
- ProFootballWeekly's Fantasy Ticker: Week 16
- Football Docs' Waiver Wire
- Take a look at KFFL.com's Post-game Injury Report for quick hits on guys who suffered injuries during Week 15.
- Finally, Hatty Waiver Wire Guru is already getting you ready for Week 16 with Studs, Starts, Sleepers, and Bench - remember this week is a little different with a game on Christmas night (Friday) and then the normal Sunday and Monday set up.