Greetings from Tennessee - we're hitting the road again today and heading back up north after a few days with my in laws. So this will be yet another brief blog post, but frankly, there aren't a ton of articles to link to today. Here's hoping that all of you who are still playing in the championships right now are looking at a big win this week. Speaking of which, for those who have been following along with my Buffalo Wild Wings All-Star Blogger league, I am in the final 2-week round of the playoffs. This week I will lose by a few points but I have next week to gain some ground and bring in a win...so I can guarantee that I'll be paying close attention to which players will be rested in Week 17.
So let's get to today's top links...
- CBSSports.com's First Response: Stalled out in Indy does a solid job as always in looking at the games from the weekend and pulling out some interesting nuggets. Another good recap on the weekend comes from Razzball - The Daily Show.
- Meanwhile for a recap on some of the major injuries from the weekend, scope out NFL.com's Injuries having major affect on fantasy leagues.
- If you're in the market for some waiver wire advice, check out one of these links:
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Fantasy Ticker
- Lester's Legends' Get em or Don't Sweat em
- Bruno Boys' Pick Them Up
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru keeps cranking out rankings at an incredibly early pace - scope out the Week 17 Studs, Starts, Sleepers and Bench.
- The two main FF experts at CBSSports.com already have their predictions up for the Top 12 WRs for 2010.
- And more 2010 thoughts with the Bruno Boys as they look at red flag players from the NFC for the 2010 season. Oh Jay Cutler, you won't fool me again next year.