Oh boy, oh boy, do I have a ton of links for you guys today. My laptop is getting ready to burst with all of these awesome articles, so prepare yourself. Meanwhile, tonight I'll be living it up with friends, family, and readers at the Brooklyn Buffalo Wild Wings starting around 8 PM - any last minute takers? Let me know! It should be particularly interesting since my opponent in the BWW league this week is Scott Engel, who will be there watching the game with us. I'm pulling for good things from Santonio Holmes despite the crappy weather forecast in Cleveland.
- We'll start things off with places you can find my other articles/links throughout the web. First up, my article for the Bruno Boys, looking at up and coming RBs over the past few weeks and whether or not they'll continue trending up over the playoffs - Projecting RBs in the Fantasy Playoffs.
- Or scope out the Fifth Down's Week 14 in Fantasy Football Matchups which has great start/sit advice from the Sablich brothers, but also some of my favorite links of the week. I particularly recommend you scope out my link there to FFXtreme's 2010 mock draft.
- We've got a ton of start/sit links for Week 14 up today:
- FFToolbox's Start 'Em, Sit 'Em and Starts for deep leagues
- FantasyFanPlay.com's Play 'em and Lay 'em - love all the detail here for each position and each write-up. Impressively thorough.
- 12StepDrop's Contentious Starts and Sits
- FFXtreme's Start and Bench Advice: Week 14
- Pyromaniac.com's Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Rapid Draft's Start 'Em/Bench 'Em Report
- Fantasy Depth Chart's Sit/Start: Thursday Night Week 14
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench List
- Scope out CBSSports.com's Week 14 Fantasy Football Matchups with an assessment of each key player in every matchup from a fantasy perspective.
- Those of you in IDP leagues will want to read FFToday's IDP Notes with a heads-up on injuries and other details by position.
- I'll add in a dash of Week 14 rankings here, too:
- Mac Bros' Start/Sit Rankings
- Fantasy Hulks' Week 14 Rankings - link goes to WRs
- I love a good roundtable discussion. Good thing I've got two to link to today:
- Lester's Legends hosts the blogger roundtable answering the question of which player will make a big splash for the first week of fantasy playoffs.
- More experts put their brilliant football minds together over at RookieBlitz.com with thoughts on sleepers and busts for Week 14.
- If you're wondering who has seen a fair number of targets both over the course of the season and over the past 3 weeks, see what Fantasy Phenoms has to say in Target Practice.
- For playoffs advice, SI's Fantasy Clicks: Playoff rules to live by is full of really helpful info - once again this is one of my favorite columns to read if I only have a few minutes but need a lot of info.
- Or read The Hazean's look at Week 14 with Favorable Fantasy Schedules by Position. I always recommend dancing with them that brung you during the playoffs, but if you're in need of some new talent, it never hurts to look at matchups.
- Speaking of riding your studs during the playoffs, I must say I wonder how the Jim Sorgi to IR news will affect Peyton's playing time later in the fantasy playoffs.
- Finally, if you're looking for another weekly contest to participate in other than the FFLibrarian and 365FantasySports.com collaboration, definitely scope out Rapid Draft's weekly games, which are free for the rest of the season with prizes available. Who doesn't love prizes?
Carrie - I'd go with Jackson and Gore, mostly because neither of them will have to split carries like Moreno will. Gore is pretty hit or miss but hopefully this week's game will be one of his better weeks...