Hello from the 95 corridor - I'm en route from DC to NYC on a truly special bus. It's filled with plug-ins, wifi, and New Year's Eve cheer, so I thought I'd get a few links up while I'm cruising up the east coast. Many thanks to those of you who asked after my car situation. We've got a new clutch in my mom's car and hit the road back up to DC late yesterday afternoon. After spending a little time in a new sports bar in my neck of the Arlington, VA woods upon our arrival last night, we're all a little better than ever. Soon we'll finally be back in the comfort of our own home surrounded by two cats that no doubt will be overeager for some loving. Sure hope they're psyched to watch some bowl games...
We've got Week 17 prep going on in a serious way, my friends. Read on for today's tips:
- A little waiver love still coming out:
- CBSSports.com's Waiver Wire article has some suggestions for Week 17 at the bottom but primarily focuses on all-star waiver wire grabs for the 2009 season.
- FFGeekBlog's The Wire - Week 17: Anyone still playing?
- FFToday.com's Through the Wire
- Curious about who is going to make it to the NFL playoffs? The Fifth Down has a run-down of what it will take for each team to keep hope alive (come on, Broncos!) in Team-By-Team NFL Playoff Scenarios.
- Or you could see what that means for your fantasy squad in Rotoworld's Who plays, who rests? article.
- Meanwhile several sites have their start/sit advice up and available. Keep in mind that games don't start this week until Sunday!
- FFManiaxs' Week 17 Start/Sit
- Fighting Chance Fantasy's Who to Start, Who to Sit
- Pigskin Addiction's Start/Bench Week 17
- And of course there are several sites offering up their positional rankings for us:
- FFToolbox.com's Who to Start Rankings/Projections
- Fantasyfanplay.com's Weekly Rankings
- A new site (yes, even so late in the season!) - RotoCommunity.com's WR rankings (fish around for other positions) for Week 17
- KFFL.com's Rankings by position - links to QBs
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Week 17 matchups to Exploit or Avoid is a good read as always - I for one am not buying the Cutler lovefest right now so I agree he'll be a very interesting player to watch this week.