Greetings and welcome to the Week 13 consensus picks. First up though, a few reminders and some links. If you're interested in coming to watch the Thursday Night Football game on December 10th with some other FFLibrarian readers and FF experts, send me an e-mail and let me know if you can make it to the game watch at the Brooklyn Buffalo Wild Wings (Manhattanites, it's really not a far ride on the subway).
Also if you'd like to be in the running to win a Buffalo Wild Wings lawn chair (see image on previous post) sent directly to your home, just e-mail me the lineup that you think I'll use in my BWW league and my high scorer for the week. Submissions will be accepted until the early games start.
Your weekend links are as follows:
- A few rankings for this weekend's matchups:
- Fantasy Phenoms' Week 13 Rankings and Projections
- Pyromaniac.com's Week 13 Positional Rankings
- Mac Bros' Start/Sit Rankings
- Rapid Draft has their complete Week 13 Start 'Em/Bench 'Em Report available now.
- Worried about injuries? KFFL.com has you covered with their Official Injury Report - Week 13.
- The Five Game Parlay series continues on Fighting Chance Fantasy - and since I went 4-1 last week I'm all about sending you guys there since I'm reveling in my win last week. I still have a long way to go though...
Start: Donovan McNabb, Alex Smith, Kyle Orton
Sit: Eli Manning, Joe Flacco
Start: Rashard Mendenhall, Knowshon Moreno, Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte
Sit: Brandon Jacobs, Kevin Smith, Tim Hightower, Beanie Wells
Start: Jeremy Maclin, Jason Avant, Pierre Garcon, Kevin Walter
Sit: Calvin Johnson, Roddy White, Chris Chambers
Start: Tony Scheffler (I heart Scheff!), Visanthe Shiancoe
Sit: Jeremy Shockey, Heath Miller
Start: Chargers, Bears
Start: Shayne Graham
Sit: no consensus