I have no clue how the long weekend passed by so quickly but somehow it's Tuesday and all of my best intentions for posting over the weekend disappeared in a puff of post-fireworks smoke. On July 4th we caught some of the NYC fireworks that were visible from the Brooklyn Heights promenade (had to peek between buildings and such) and spent the rest of the weekend packing for our impending move, and staying cool with these crazy temps. The good news here is that I have a ton of links for you today:
- Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy is rocking my world these days - not only is their complete Offensive Line Rankings and Analysis up and posted, but they've also taken a look at 2010 Breakout Running Backs. They divide the potential breakouts by years played in the NFL and have a pretty good system for determining which players have the most breakoutability.
- Those in dynasty leagues might want to swing by Football Jabber for his Updated Fantasy Football Dynasty Rankings - from that page you can also link over to his redraft rankings if that's more your speed.
- RotoExperts has been posting their positional rankings over the past week or two with their Tight End rankings going up today.
- Rotoprofessor takes a look at a question I've seen around some FF circles - Should Kevin Kolb be Considered a QB1?
- Rotoworld's Movers and Shakers takes a look at some of the differences between their first and second summer draft magazines - the top 5 RBs might be the same but see who has changed.
- It was fairly interesting to read what Rotoworld was saying about the Panthers backfield, and then to follow it up with Lester's Legends thoughts on Who Should be Drafted First: DeAngelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart?
- RapidDraft's Team Breakdowns rolls on with an Ohio special, the Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals, plus the Tampa Bay Bucs.
- As if we needed any more ways to run a mock...now there's a twitter mock. Awesome. Razzball posts the results of the twitter mock with a bit of analysis here (links to the first 4 rounds of the draft are in the article; this one starts with rounds 5 & 6).
- FFArmory was wisely down on Michael Turner last year...but look how the tables have turned this year as he's their 2010 Comeback Player of the Year.
- Finally a few fun things to wrap up this post:
- The Hazean's annual Best Fantasy Football Team Name competition is rolling
- If you're looking to spice things up this year, see what the FantasySharks.com forum has pulled together with their 5th Annual Kicker/Defense Challenge. Amusing.