Last year during the month of November I conducted a FFLibrarian Readers poll to figure out which websites were your favorites - favorite waiver wire articles, favorite rankings, favorite start/sit, etc. The results from last year are located here. Is this something that you all would be interested in participating in again? Do you find it interesting or useful to see which sites FFLibrarian readers like best?
In the meantime, plenty of links for you tonight to help with Week 8 decisions:
- Start/sit suggestions:
- NFL.com's Start 'em, Sit 'em: Torain, Roethlisberger should be fantasy treats in Week 8
- LestersLegends.com's 2010 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Week 8
- Ask The Commish's Sit or Start for Week 8
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Brees' nightmare on Bourbon Street to continue vs Steelers
- Week 8 Rankings/Projections
- FFToday.com's Quarterback projections: 2010 Week 8
- Mr. Fantasy's Week 8 2010 Running Back Rankings
- Dr U Fantasy Football Guru's Rankings - Week 8 Wide Receivers
- Roto Arcade's Early Position Ranks, Week 8
- Other interesting reads:
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Ten most interesting players of Week Eight
- ProFootballFocus.com's Fantasy: Market Value Trade Chart - Week 8 for those of you in the trading market. And based on my monster FFLibrarian League, now seems to be the trading time!
- There are at least two sites that have been analyzing experts' weekly accuracy this season - I've linked to FantasyPros.com several times but probably haven't given the same amount of linkage to FFSpin who has been posting their results on USA Today's Fantasy Joe site each week. I'll be honest, I haven't paid close enough attention to their methodology to see why their results are different (could just be a matter of different expert pools to some extent) but it's interesting to scope out these results.