I think it's written into baby law somewhere that all newborns shall be dressed up in costume for Halloween, so of course there has been some discussion in our household about the best Halloween costume for our little dude. We went with a prefab football costume (what could be more appropriate, right?) that arrived recently and appears to be made for a freaking 4-year-old not an infant as marketed. We'll see if we can get our dude into it without looking like the droopiest little football, but hey, it's good to know that we now have a costume for him for years to come.
I hope you all have fun plans in store for Halloween, though could anything be better than spending the day watching Week 8 games? Didn't think so. So let's get to today's start/sit links and other articles...
- Start/sit linkage:
- CBSSports.com's Week 8 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- Razzball.com's Schmidt, Schmart: Week 8
- Fifth Down's Week 8 in Fantasy Football: Matchups and Q&A
- The Hazean's Start & Sit Extravaganza, Week 8: Still a Lot of Banged Up Colts
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 8
- The Football Girl's Week 8 Start 'em/Sit 'em Quarterback and Running Back Edition and Wide Receiver and Tight End Edition
- FantasyFanPlay's Play 'em and Lay 'em Week 8
- The Sports Outlaw's Week 8 Start 'em/Sit 'em
- FFNerd's Week 8 Where to Put 'em
- FFArmory.com's Start 'em - Sit 'em - Week 8: 2010
- Week 8 Rankings:
- Razzball.com's Week 8 Positional Rankings
- FantasyPros911.com's Week 8 Rankings and Projections - link goes to RBs
- More expert accuracy assessment - this one from FantasyPros.com as they look at The Most Accurate Fantasy Football Experts...After 7 Weeks.
- RotoExperts.com's Week 8 NFL Game Previews look at the Week 8 matchups from a fantasy angle including notes on players you'll want to start and bench from each game.
- FOX Sports' Week 8 lineup calls: Running backs looks at their top 10 backs for the week plus sleepers and flops.