Tomorrow my Northwestern Wildcats take on undefeated Michigan State, which could be a major coup for the Cats if they can pull out a win. For years Northwestern has been giving me a great deal of heartache - losing games they should have won, or barely squeaking out a big win in OT. They aren't the most impressive team at all but they certainly play to the level of their competitor and I have high hopes for tomorrow's matchup.
I must admit though that I don't have the same high hopes for my fantasy teams this weekend, several of which have either been decimated by injuries or botched by bye weeks. Fingers crossed that somehow starting Josh Freeman while Peyton is on bye won't be fantasy suicide. Now that I've admitted such fantasy craziness, I hope you'll still trust that I know a good link when I see one. So read on for today's Week 7 advice...
- The start/sit suggestions continue (my consensus list will be up by tomorrow):
- Razzball.com's Schmidt, Schmart, Week 7
- Roto Arcade's Lames: Don't expect Jones-Drew to rediscover MoJo in KC
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate: The 10 Fantasy Commandments
- Fifth Down's Week 7 in Fantasy Football: Matchups and Q&A
- CBSSports.com's Week 7 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em
- FFNerd.com's Where to Put 'Em
- The Sports Outlaw's Week 7 Start 'Em/Sit 'Em
- The Football Girl's Week 7 Start 'Em/Sit 'Em: Quarterbacks and Running Backs Edition and Wide Receivers and Tight Ends Edition
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Start or sit: week seven
- The Hazean's Start & Sit Extravaganza
- Mac Bros have their positional rankings start/sit list up - the link here goes to QBs.
- I'm trying to decide whether to play MJD or Ahmad Bradshaw this weekend - MJD has just not been the guy we all expected when we drafted him and I'm starting to doubt his value as one of my starting RBs. See what ProFootballWeekly.com thinks though in Fantasy Doc: Is it time to sit MJD?
- Take a look at FantasySharks.com's 2011 QB Keepers through Week Six for thoughts on the top 15 QBs that you'll want on your squad down the road.