Greetings and happy mid-week prep for Week 8. Sorry for the quick (and late!) post today - still getting a handle on this whole how-a-newborn-rocks-my-world thing.
- If you still have some waiver wire needs, no problemo, I've still got more waiver articles for you:
- Matthew Berry's Replacing Romo and other tragic tales
- IDP Guru's Week 8 IDP Waiver Wire Pickups
- CBSSports.com's Waiver Wire: Not enough to go around
- Start/sit links:
- FFToolbox.com's Start 'Em and Sit 'Em
- Roto Arcade's Flames: Frightening Beanie stiff arms await Bucs on Halloween
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench List Week 8
- Rankings and Projections for Week 8:
- Bruno Boys' Week 8 Fantasy Football Rankings: Running Backs
- NFL.com's 2010 player rankings: Quarterbacks - Week 8
- FantasySharks.com's Player Projections - Week 8
- Football Outsiders' Mike Tanier has a solid article up on Rotoworld that looks at wide receivers who are in a slump and what to do about them. So if you own dudes like Fitz, Sims-Walker, and Welker (among others!) see what Tanier suggests you do in Wideouts to worry about.
- Roto Arcade's rankings for the remainder of the season are up for the week at Shuffle Up & Deal: Has the name brand expired on Tom Brady?