Ugh. Make that a triple ugh, thanks to the total disaster in Denver last night. I mean the Raiders? 59 points? What's worse: the Broncos losing that massively to the Raiders or leaving Kenny Britt on your bench this past weekend? Fortunately I was never lucky enough to acquire Britt in the first place, so I can at least say I'm safe from that situation. But there's always next week when it come to fantasy football (and now how many of you Britt owners will be sitting him against the Chargers, whose pass defense has been leading the league and giving up only 158.6 YPG?) and to help you focus on what it might take to make your fantasy team awesome in Week 8, read on for the latest links:
- In case you missed any of the games or are just looking for a nice wrap-up from Week 7, take a look at some of the following good reads:
- Football Outsiders' Audibles at the Line: Week 7
- Monday Morning Quarterback - Week 7 storylines include Favre-Childress feud, Pittsburgh fumble
- Roto Arcade's Sunday Scene, Week 7
- Waiver wire suggestions:
- FootballDocs' Waiver Wire
- FFGeekBlog's The Wire - Week 8 pick-ups
- The Hazean's Early Week 8 Waiver Wire Thoughts
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Fantasy Ticker: Week Eight
- Bruno Boys' Week 8 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire - Pick Them Up
- While Week 7 was far less brutal on the injury front than the previous week, you'll still want to scope out KFFL.com's Post-game injury report for the latest injury news.
- FantasyPros.com has surveyed a bunch of experts (including sites like Football Guys, ProFootballWeekly.com, Ultimate FF Strategy, and Game of Inches among others) to find out what they see happening to the Colts, Patriots and Saints for the remainder of the season.