Hi football fans. For those of you still needing some suggestions on which free agents to grab this week, don't worry...there's a world of waiver wire advice out there. I posted some of those waiver wire sites already on Monday and Tuesday but the list goes on forever.
- FanProphet's Week 10: Tuesday Wire Tap is up on Screaming Sports but he doesn't stop there, oh no. FanProphet also provides a weekly series called "The Gospel" that might be most helpful for those of you who do weekly fantasy competitions - right now The Gospel QBs is up and check back often for his RB and WR fantasy predictions for Week 10.
- CBS Sports' Playing the Waiver Wire: Can you get a Priest? - doesn't have a ton of WR help if you're looking for some receiver suggestions. But read on for RB and QB thoughts.
- FFToday's Through the Wire: Week 10 - this list goes pretty deep or "scours the barrel" as the author puts it. He also includes some IDP thoughts, which I certainly appreciate.
- I alluded to this post yesterday, but here's FanNation's Wire Tap article - have not seen TE Billy Miller mentioned anywhere else yet.
- Yahoo's Pickups of the Week - kind of a cool feature of this waiver article is that you can actually see a photo of the players that are being suggested...except for Priest Holmes - where's the Priest?
- Fox Sports' Waiver Review: Pick up Fargas, Dunn - it's official. I picked up Maurice Morris. I believe that with a viable runner in there (sorry, Shaun Alexander) that the Seattle offense could be a serious force.
By the way, I'm trying out a new feature here - adding Technorati tags to my post. Hopefully they will be of use to some of you.
fantasy football, nfl, football, waiver wire