Waiver wire time, my friends. The next few weeks are crucial - either you're trying to make the playoffs or you're so far out of the playoffs race that you're just trying to prove you're better than your record. Either way, we all want to win, no? So take a look at some of the links below for advice on which free agents you should try to grab:
- FF Geek Blog - The Wire: Week 13 - as always, these guys continue to churn out some quality stuff. I am particularly interested in Greg Lewis here - haven't seen his name on a ton of other waiver wire sites. Nice work, FF Geeks.
- Check out The Hazean's Grab Bag: Week 13. One note of caution, Denver's Andre Hall suffered a high ankle sprain this past weekend but played through it. It's unclear if he'll be able to play this week or not (um, who's left in Denver? Wait - me! I'll get my gear together and try out...though in all seriousness, Wali Lundy has been working out a bit here) - so keep your eye on that situation.
- Rotoworld's Waiver Wired: The Other Original - it's all Adrian Petersons all the time.
- The Sports Outlaw doesn't have their Weekly Waiver Wire Moves - Week 13 up quite yet, so check back for an updated link later today.
- NFLFreaks.com's Hot Waiver Wire Picks - Week 13 - they make an excellent point here that the Chiefs face 3 teams with rushing Ds ranked 23rd or lower. Yes, please go get Kolby Smith.
- NFL.com's Risers & Fallers: Gore, Welker have solid weeks - oh yeah, Frank Gore. I can't get enough of that guy. Note the major downgrades to Losman and Hackett, among others.
- FanNation's Wire Tap advises against Jabar Gaffney even though he has a pretty rad name.
- FF Toolbox's Week 13: Pickups of the Week - didn't think I'd be seeing Trent Dilfer's name on here. Ever. But there it is. Along with amazing Tony Scheffler.
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, fantasy football waiver wire, fantasy football sleepers