Welcome to the weekly compendium of start and sit sites. Take a look at some of the links below for thoughts on which players in your lineup should be given the start nod. I'll be back tomorrow with my consensus start/sit suggestions from all these sites.
- The Goat brings us his Fantasy Football Start 'em Sit 'em and Sleepers for Week 10 article with sharp insight as always.
- FootballDocs' Fantasy Football Week 10 Bench/Start suggestions - do I see Cedric Benson's name in the start section? This may be a first. Or at least a first in a long, long time.
- FF Geek Blog's Studs and Duds: Week 10 - stop the presses, there's another vote for Cedric Benson to start against the lax Oakland rush D. Awesome. The FF Geeks have a pretty lengthy start/sit list here, so definitely check it out.
- Now the Bruno Boys not only go above and beyond by providing us with a podcast of their Week 10 Start em or Sit em but they also have some rankings that you might want to take a look at - so far only the WR rankings are up so check back later for more Week 10 wisdom from these experts. By the way, I know I've mentioned it before, but that's The Goat's stellar voice you're hearing as the podcast host. Interestingly, the Bruno Boys note on the podcast that Adrian Peterson is on pace for over 2400 total yards this season. Phe-nomenal. If your fantasy draft was today, would you take AP first? And where would LT fall?
- CoachBox's Wheelock's Start/Bench Recommendations Week 10 - I was wondering what the heck happened to Dwayne Bowe last week and Wheelock points out that Eddie Kennison will be returning to the field this week, making Bowe a shaky start yet again. Hmm.
- FanNation's Start 'em, Sit 'em: Week 10 - I'm hoping they have some serious psychic skills this week on the JP Losman call. I added Losman to one of my teams this week due to the uncertain Jay Cutler situation. And is Cutler worth playing even if starts this week?? My poor Broncos...
- FF Toolbox's Week 10: Start 'em has a little love for Donald Driver this week when the Packers play the Vikings, not exactly a tough pass D for Driver.
- Fantasy Tailgate's Starters and Slackers - while it makes me a little sad to see them say the Broncos' D is "beatable from every angle" this is still a post worth perusing.
fantasy football, nfl, football, start em sit em