Happy Thanksgiving week. I'm sitting in a nearly empty library since the students here are all off for the holiday. Oh to be a student again. But I am going to Monday Night Football tonight, so nothing can wipe the perma-grin off my face. Go Broncos.
Unless you've been living in a hole of some sort, you're likely aware that there are three NFL games on Thanksgiving, which means setting up your lineups a heck of a lot earlier than usual. So let's jump right into things and see who might be out there on your waiver wire - or perhaps more importantly at this time of year, who are the sleepers for Week 12?
- FF Goat's Fantasy Football Sleeper and Waiver Wire Watch Week 12 - okay, I have to get this off my chest...I recommended to one of you that you sit Santana Moss this week. I hope that you disregarded my advice but in case you didn't, my deepest apologies. Moss and Campbell looked great yesterday - and I also like the Goat's suggestion of Drew Carter. Should Steve Smith miss more time, definitely think about starting Carter...
- FF Xtreme's Week 12: Players on the Rise/Decline - for thoughts on guys you might want to trade (if your trade deadline hasn't passed yet) or pick up off of waivers.
- Looking for some injury updates? Try FF Whiz's Injury Watch: Week 11's Aftermath.
- For a summary of this weekend's highlights, check out the FF Geek Blog's Sunday Wrap-up: T.O. vs Moss or Gregg Rosenthal's The Morning After.
- Think the Pats were running it up last night by going for it on two 4th downs? You're not the only one - read The Fifth Down blog.
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, fantasy football waiver wire, fantasy football sleepers