Are you feeling the effects of Adrian Peterson's LCL damage? Or still trying to rebound from LJ or Shaun Alexander going down? With fantasy playoffs right around the corner, I know we're all eager to polish up our teams. So whether you're looking to secure your playoffs position - or you're just trying to dodge any further fantasy humiliation, take a look at some of the links below for thoughts on who might be available in your league:
- FF Geek Blog's Waiver Wire Pickups, Keeper Sleepers and Spot Starts: Week 11 - waiver thoughts ranging from those players that are "mandatory pickups" to the real gambles. Well done as always.
- Rotoworld's Waiver Wired: Taylor Made advises you to stay away from James Thrash and his newly injured leg.
- NFLFreaks bring you Hot Waiver Wire Picks including Marshawn Lynch's backup, A-Train.
- Sports Outlaw's Weekly Waiver Wire Moves - Week 11 - I'm starting to see a Brodie Croyle trend here...
- NFL.com's Risers & fallers: Young, Chatman highlight risers - really more of a fantasy status update for a large group of players. I find this relatively interesting from a dynasty/keeper league standpoint, too. We're getting to the point in the season where I'm starting to think about grabbing some new free agent who is showing great potential for future years.
- Check back with FanNation later today for their Waiver Tap link, which isn't up quite yet.
- FF Toolbox's Week 11: Pickups of the Week - they rightly point out that it's only a matter of time before John Beck comes in as the Dolphins' QB, but my question is, do you really want to pick him up? The only NFL team without a win yet and you want their QB on your fantasy team? Didn't think so. Perhaps he'd be an intriguing dynasty selection, though.
- FanProphet has redesigned his site - looking good, FP. Check out his Tuesday Wire Tap article up on Screaming Sports.
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, waiver wire