Good morning fantasy footballers. If you're here and reading the FF Librarian blog then you either:
- Made it through the weekend unscathed and are thinking about your Week 16 matchup
- Are nervously biding your time until tonight's game by perusing the FFL for any remaining nuggets of wisdom
- Or you're completely out of the playoffs scene but you just can't seem to sever ties with fantasy football quite yet.
Now because so many of you seem genuinely interested, I thought I'd report on my fantasy situation - I'm in the playoffs in 3 of my 4 leagues. I have won this week's matchup in one league (going to the Fantasy Super Bowl, baby!) and will know more about the other two come tomorrow morning.
Finally - let's get to the heart of the matter here:
- Congrats to my college buddy Dan, my Uncle Dave, and everyone else who is still a Dolphins fan - long time coming, my friends. For a quick review on how each game went, check out CBS Sports' Prisco Grades: Week 15.
- Here's something I'd like to know: in how many games have 2 backs on the same team each gone for over 100 yards? I'm thinking that in today's pass-friendly era, there can't be a whole heck of a lot of them. LT and Darren Sproles showed us all how it's done in their total domination of the Lions yesterday. I'd like to point out that due to network contractual obligations we were stuck watching that game (can it even be called a game when it's 51 to 14?) instead of something far more interesting like Dallas vs Philly. In what can only be called a miracle, my friend Steve, a Jon Kitna owner, somehow won his matchup this week despite Kitna's 5 INTs. Steve and I square off for the Championship game this coming week so I'm hoping he hangs onto Kitna...
- The Goat of course has his Playoff Fantasy Football Sleeper and Waiver Wire Watch Week 16 post up already. You all know how I love seeing Scheffler's name on that list.
- Or try the Bruno Boys' Work the Wire, the Waiver Wire - Week 16
- Another gem, Football Docs' Pick-up/Drop Advice, has shut down for the season but their Bench/Start List will be up this week. Just another reminder that fantasy season is coming to a sad close very soon...
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, fantasy football waiver wire, fantasy football sleepers