Broncos....you're killing me!! I keep hoping this is an April Fools' Day joke but the Jay Cutler drama continues in case you could have somehow missed the latest installment of the middle school-esque drama going on here. I swear this is reminiscent of my 7th grade "boyfriend" though I think that merely lasted a few weeks instead of this disaster which apparently has no end. This definitely makes me unhappy from both a real life and a Cutler Dynasty owner perspective; but it's harder as a Broncos fan. I just have a gut feeling that he'll land on his feet somewhere from a fantasy perspective - so much talent, I can't see it going to waste anywhere - but the Broncos just seem utterly, royally screwed. Gregg Rosenthal points out that basically everyone in Denver is now a bit of a fantasy question mark and the Denver Post reviews some of the latest Cutler interest from my other fav NFL team, the Redskins.
So where do you guys think Cutler will land?
For non-Cutler football links, read on:
- FFManiaxs have updated their TE rankings for 2009 - so let's say Cutler goes to Washington (okay, see it's impossible to avoid Cutler, sorry)...does Chris Cooley's value skyrocket or what?
- Wondering which WRs are still looking for a new home? Take a look at Lester's Legends' Catching up with NFL Free Agent WRs.
- Okay, you might want to sit down for this one. I love Football Outsiders and think they put together some amazing metrics that make me drool, quite frankly. And they'd done it again. With horizontal yards. Now if you're saying to yourself, "what on earth?" as you're reading through the article, take a look at today's date. I think my favorite line was the job offer from the Raiders but there's a lot to love here.
- The Cutler news makes this trade between experts at FFXtreme and Rotoworld a little more interesting - take a look at the trade that has some forums all riled up.
- A monkey mocks the NFL Draft. Or something like that - see Cold, Hard Football Facts for more. For another mock that is done with a little less randomness, check out Sports Grumblings' The Inside Slant: Casale's Mock Draft: Version II.