This might be another short post since my family is still in town - and this weekend I'll be traveling up to Boston, where my sister just moved last month for my last travels before the FFLibrarian Baby arrives next months. Boston, I'm hoping you'll treat me well with some cool weather...
So it might take me a few days to get back to e-mails and such, which some of you might have already figured out! However, I had a journalist contact me who is looking for "a few office workers who take their fantasy football very, very seriously, maybe to the detriment of everything else in their life" for an article he's writing - if you fit the bill, send me an e-mail and I'll put you all in touch.
Onto today's links:
- CBSSports.com's Sleepers, Breakouts and Busts endeavors to make you the guy or girl who just can't make a bad draft pick this year. Read up on reasons to love Bernard Berrian, Matthew Stafford, and Mike Williams this year.
- The sleepers and busts don't end there though. Matthew Berry's You Heard Me takes an amusing team-by-team approach of assessing which guys you're going to want to focus on when you draft this year.
- And on a similar note, the FootballGuys.com give us some of their Good Values in Later Rounds in Fantasy Football on the Fifth Down - one great grab per position. I'm personally not so sure my concern for McNabb is about his change in teams, but about the lacking Skins o-line...
- Tony Holm, the mastermind behind FantasySharks.com, gives us his take of how each position is shaping up in 2010 drafts - a helpful read for a big picture look - in 2010 Draft Plan.
- For more on draft strategy, see Roto Arcade's Tip Drill: The five worst habits in fantasy football - if you haven't changed your drafting techniques in years, you might do well to read up on Yahoo's advice here.
- I got an e-mail yesterday from a good friend who felt his draft had gone awry since he all his players seemed to have the same bye week. So Michael, perhaps this link from Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy with Proof That Bye Weeks Don't Really Matter might help you feel a bit better.
- Finally, I never know quite how to sum up SI's Fantasy Clicks since Clemons does a good job at basically giving us a dose of pretty much everything - but read up here on Dwayne Bowe, lots of Favre talk (but in an acceptable way), and drafting from the 12 spot.