So thanks to a persuasive and knowledgeable visitor to this site, I was convinced into starting the San Diego D/ST this past week. I would have to say that turned out to be a very good thing. Now if only both Galloway and Gates hadn't injured themselves, my playoffs team might have had a decent showing. But instead, here was my lineup this past week, in the FF Librarian's Challenge, which gave me a rather mediocre 76 points:
QB: David Garrard (12 points)
RBs: Clinton Portis (7 points), Earnest Graham (14 points)
WRs: Joey Galloway (goose egg), Santana Moss (12 points)
TE: Antonio Gates (1 point)
K: Josh Brown (11 points)
D/ST: Chargers (19 points)
When your kicker scores more than 3 of your other players, you know it has been a rough week. Here's to a better week in Week 19/Playoffs week 2.
- Observations from this past week's playoffs games from The Hazean's First-round playoff afterthoughts. Or try The Fifth Down's Trend-spotting in NFL, Playoffs Day 2.
- Looking for updated rankings for this coming week? Try NFL.com's 2007 fantasy postseason rankings, which it looks like Fabiano just reposted.
- Find the answers to all your divisional round AFC and NFC questions from ESPN.
- For those total into the 2008 FF season preparations already, check out FanNation's Looking Ahead to 2008
- Onto other football matters - I'm sorry Buckeye fans (yes, Joe, I'm talking to you) but I am pulling for LSU tonight, mostly due to my near decade of Ohio State loathing. Nothing personal at all OSU fans, perhaps with time (a lot of time) I'll even grow to like Ohio State. Enjoy tonight's game everyone!