Hi football fans - the Divisional Round of the playoffs starts in a little over 24 hours and I think I finally have my team set for the FF Librarian's Challenge. I think. But I keep looking for more information to validate my decisions - and more information to help those of you who are just taking a look at your lineups now. Like my husband who just spent the past three days skiing in fresh powder up at Aspen while I was here at work. Not that I'm jealous or anything.
So jumping right in...if you're looking for some game forecasting, previews or rankings, check out these resources:
- Fantasy Insider Online's NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round Preview - I was wavering between the Packers D (who carried me through the regular season in one league) and the Cowboys D - I think Matt has convinced me to go with the Cowboys.
- Accuscore has used their simulators to create a forecast for each of the games this weekend - take a look at them for some insight: SD at Colts, Jacksonville at NE, Seattle at GB, Giants at Cowboys.
- FFToday also has game previews/projections: Seattle at GB, Jacksonville at NE, SD at Colts, Giants at Cowboys.
- Rotoworld's Divisional Round Rankings - I'm such a fan of Rotoworld in general that I can't help but advise checking out their rankings for this week's matchups.
- CBS Sports' These eight have got to be great for playoffs success focuses on 8 lesser-known players for this week. If you're looking for a bargain at TE (as I am), perhaps Marcedes Lewis is the way to go...
- FantasySharks' Player Projections - Divisional Playoffs - a short but sweet synopsis on key players for each team playing this weekend.
tags: fantasy football, nfl, football, playoff fantasy football, fantasy football 2008