Happy Thursday. The work week is coming to a close here and I am headed up to the mountains tomorrow night for a day of skiing. But don't worry, I still have football on my mind. That will never change, never. Plus, I've been led to a few new football sites (more football, less fantasy football) and I'm excited to share some new links.
Before I get to the links, a reminder that FF Librarian is up on facebook now - join me, become an FFL fan!
- Wondering how you can bone up on your Giants trivia? Look no further than Cold, Hard Football Facts' Five facts only a Giants diehard would know.
- Also from Cold, Hard Football Facts (yes, I am drooling over this site and kicking myself for just finding it now) check out Power Rankings: Regular-season wrapup edition, where I learned among other things that "the  league-wide pass completion rate of 61.2 percent was the best ever, topping the 59.8 percent of 2004 and 2006."
- The Football Professor has put together a Super Bowl forecast that has the Patriots winning in the end.
- Help The Fifth Down explain all the ins and outs of Bill Belichick.
- And finally, draft simulators and calculators took over my life for an hour+ yesterday (thanks a lot, Tones) until I realized that I had real life duties to attend to and couldn't spend any additional time on FFXtreme's Mock Draft Simulator or Fantasy Football Calculator. There is of course a tiny voice in my head telling me, "but if you mock draft once a day every day until August, you will rule the ff draft world." That could put a hurting on my actual job duties, but the thought of total draft domination is appealing - so I guess we'll see what wins out.